Tuesday, August 2, 2011

week 46_Happy Anniversary to my Sweetie

I would be remiss not to note that today is my 3 year wedding anniversary. I am so happy, and so blessed to be spending my life with the man that I love! So, I just wanted to take a moment to put it on the record! [I like to think when this is all said and done, maybe I will keep this blog to look back at in the future - when my own memory starts failing!]


Ah, to be young & in love.

For our first anniversary we attended a Rangers baseball game in Arlington, TX. Young, broke, and in love! Ha :) 


For our second anniversary we enjoyed a fondue dinner in Addison, TX. Still young, but developing a strong appreciation for delicious cuisine (and finally settled enough that we had a little bit of money to spend on ourselves)!


For our third anniversary we are spending the time together in a foreign country, where not everyone speaks our language and sometimes it is almost as though we live in our own little world. Not to mention, after many months of living apart, we appreciate each other even more. Young, together at last, and madly in love! :) I can't believe it has already been another year. 


So - my favorite thing to do on our anniversary? Look at the amazing photos from our wedding weekend and remember how much fun we had!
This photo slideshow is my bliss!

Here we are, 3 years later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't realize it was 3 years. Congratulations to both of you!
    The video is fabulous, I didn't have this link before. What a great reminder of the day!
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete